** IRAN DAILY
- US taxpayers’ money funds MKO terrorist group: Iran Foreign Ministry
Iran’s Foreign Ministry has lambasted both Europe and the United States for aiding and abetting the anti-Iran Mujahedin-e-Khalq Organization (MKO) terrorist group.
- Diplomat: Iran to supervise decoding black box of Ukrainian plane in France
Iran’s Deputy Foreign Minister for Legal and International Affairs Mohsen Baharvand said the process of decoding Ukrainian plane’s black box will start under the supervision of an Iranian team of experts in France on July 20.
- Saddam’s accomplices in chemical attacks against Iran should be put on trial: Leader’s advisor
A top military advisor to the Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said those who supported former Iraqi dictator in using chemical weapons against Iran during Iraq’s war on Iran should be put on trial.
** KAYHAN INTERNATIONAL
- Rouhani: Wearing masks to become mandatory
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday that his country is experiencing its toughest year because of U.S. sanctions coupled with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Yemen’s Ansarullah: Saudi claims of peace baseless propaganda
Yemen’s Houthi Ansarullah movement says recent reports suggesting Saudi Arabia’s willingness to make peace are mere “baseless propaganda” spread by the Riyadh regime’s allies, namely Britain and the United States.
- Iranian Pair Taremi, Rezaei nominated for best forward of ACL2017 team
Iranian players Mehdi Taremi and Kaveh Rezaei have been nominated for the best forward of the ACL2017 Team.
** TEHRAN TIMES
- Director Hassan Fat’hi focuses on Qajar king’s favorite Jeyran in new series
Director Hassan Fat’hi has focused on Jeyran, Qajar king Nasser ad-Din Shah’s favorite in the harem, in his new series, whose shooting will start in the near future, producer Esmaeil Afifeh said on Sunday.
- Persepolis victorious over Paykan: IPL
Persepolis football team earned a 3-1 victory over rock-bottom Paykan Sunday night in Iran Professional League (IPL) behind closed doors.
- Rouhani highlights the need for unity between three branches of government
President Hassan Rouhani has highlighted the necessity of unity and cooperation among the three branches of the government, namely the executive, legislative and judicial powers.
** FINANCIAL TRIBUNE
- Tehran stocks near threshold level
Large and small-cap shares took different paths in the Tehran Stock Exchange on Sunday with the shares of the latter closing mainly in the red and the former pushing the TSE benchmark further into positive territory.
- Rial erases gains
Major foreign currencies rallied again in Tehran’s open market on Sunday with the dollar bouncing back to 202,000 rials, up 2.5% overnight.
- Rent increases over 25% banned in Tehran
Tenancy agreements signed as of June 29 may not increase rents by more than 25% in Tehran and 20% rise in other large cities, President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday.
Follow us on Twitter @IrnaEnglish
Original News : https://en.irna.ir/news/83837535/Headlines-in-Iranian-English-language-dailies-on-June-29